***SALE FOR NONPROFITS ONLY. LIMITED NUMBER OF SITE BUILDS AVAILABLE.***
Short on time, resources, skills, and the talent to create a professional website for your nonprofit? We have you covered.
A professional and updated nonprofit website will:
- Present your nonprofit as the cutting-edge, high-impact change maker you are.
- Explain your mission and programs to potential supporters and the public.
- Promotes online donations, advocacy opportunities, and event attendance.
- Broaden your reach through search rankings and easy accessibility.
- Engage new and existing donors by inspiring them with stories, offering a place for them to donate funds online, and to woo them by showing off your legitimacy.
- Expand your database of potential donors by capturing new leads to your e-newsletter.
- Build relationships with potential advocates and volunteers who are interested in your cause but don't know how to pitch in.
- Build a case for public support by showing off programming, history, success, and client stories through visual and compelling content.
- Refer site visitors to engage with your nonprofit through your social media pages.
We will re-design your current website or build a new website from scratch.
- Includes 5-7 standard pages (usually means: 1-Home 2-Programs 3-About 4-Events and/or Donate and 5-Contact). We will provide a FREE custom sitemap for you before the project begins.
- Your completed website will be stylish and include coherent color scheme, typeface pairing, and layout customization. It will be user-friendly, responsive, and mobile-friendly.
- We will do our best to come up with design and content based on the design and web assets you provide (ex. current website, brand guidelines, social media, print materials, etc.) but you would be responsible for filling in content based on your sitemap.
- FREE stock photos worth up to $100, though your photos and videos are best.
- FREE domain name registration and full hosting included.
- Includes light staff training for back end staff edits and ongoing maintenance.
- Delivery time = 2 weeks to 1 month, but highly dependent on your ability to gather and approve content.
Contact us at email@example.com if you need to make payments. For installment payment clients, 50% is due before project begins and you will have three months from the time the project starts to pay. This could mean you pay $1,500 up front and $500 a month for three months after.